About Me

My photo
Currently a student at the University of South Alabama majoring in secondary math education.I have a deep affinity for old typewriters, pens, and keys.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

C4k Summary #1




The first student blog assigned for me to comment on belonged to Marshall in Comox Valley. I commented on two of his blog posts. In his post 8 Random Facts About Me Marshall deftly expressed 8 pretty random facts about himself. He seems like a pretty interesting student with a good sense of humor. I enjoyed reading his post and it made me miss getting coffee at Tim Hortons in the morning before work. For those of you who do not know, Tim Hortons is a restaurant found throughout Canada and a few of the Northern states. In his post Cheesetastic, Marshall gives a little information about cheese. His favorite kind is Cheddar, which is a cheese that few people do not know.


The second student I was assigned to comment on was Lesieli in Auckland, New Zealand ; who recently was issued a netbook by her school! In her post Baseball Lesieli talks about her first time playing baseball and the fun she had doing it. Luckily for her it's nice and sunny over there so they could enjoy the outdoors. She was unfortunately tagged out at first base but she certainly did not let it get her spirits down and is looking forward to playing again. It was great to read about someone across the globe enjoying the great American pastime.



The third student I commented on is known only as in2011 of Mr. Wolfe's class in Birmingham. In the post titled Polar Bears, this student exhibits a few facts about polar bears in a creative and well organized manner. I didn't know they are found around the Hudson Bay so I learned something new!

It's really wonderful that these young students get to blog and share their experiences with the world, I wish I could have been so fortunate at that age.

Image sources:
Bat: Erik Jaeger http://www.flickr.com/photos/erikjaeger/60492161/
Polar Bear: Geeky Pete http://www.flickr.com/photos/31625633@N00/3695786222
Cheese Wheel: F.rodrigo  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cheese-picodon.png

No comments:

Post a Comment